Online Only SNEAKERS
Begins November 27th 10am, Ends December 7th at 7:00 pm
SNEAKERS AND MORE
Featuring Nike Air Jordans, Nike, Timberlands, Reebok, Adidas, Converse, Yums & More.
Some Collectible Sports cards at the end
Online bidding ends December 7th at 7pm
Pick up on Dec 8 th or week of Dec 11-15
Tim Watkins Tx Lic 13861
13% Buyers Premium online, 3% discount for cash or checks
Call if you have questions- 432-349-6890
NIKE AIRFORCE I HIGH '07
|NIB 10.5, NIKE AIR FORCE 1 HIGH '07, ID 315121-406 / COL PHOTO BLUE / BLACK -STADIUM GREY
PLEASE TAKE A FEW MOMENTS TO READ TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The following as amended by any posted notices or oral announcements during the sale, constitutes the entire terms and conditions on which property listed in the catalogue shall be offered for sale or sold by Auctions and Services Unlimited (“ASU”) and any consignor of such property for whom we act as agent. By bidding at an auction whether in person or by agent, absentee bid, telephone or other means, the buyer or bidder agrees to be bound by these Conditions of Sale.
- Statements made the day of sale supercede all printed material.
- Everything sold “AS IS” and “WHERE IS”, except as expressly made in writing.
- No warranties are made as to the merchantability of any item or their fitness for any purpose.
- While descriptions are believed to be correct, the Auctioneer and the Owner make no warranties or guarantees, expressed or implied, as to the genuineness, authenticity of, or defect in, any lot, and will not be held responsible for advertising discrepancies or inaccuracies.
- Once the auctioneer indicates an item is sold to a bidder (by identification of the bidder number); a verbal contract is consummated and liability for the item(s), including responsibility for payment rests with the bidder.
- Merchandise must be removed from auction premises within a week. If you are a local bidder, You may pay in cash or check when you pick up.
- All payments must be made in U.S. Funds to Auctions and Services Unlimited by Visa, MasterCard, American Express.. Payment is due immediately upon notification of winning bids Without Exception. Credit card on file will be charged for internet bids.
- Buyers Premium: 13% on site 3% discount for cash or check, 13% for internet bidders, 3% discount for cash or checks.
- Sales tax will be collected from Texas bidders unless a valid resale or tax exemption certificate is filed with us. You must fax your Texas Exemption form to 432-683-4042 or email to email@example.com
- Packing, shipping, and insurance costs are NOT included as part of the purchase price. We ship if possible to fit in a flat rate box and will add it to the invoice if possible. If not possible and we ship, you will receive a separate invoice for that amount of shipping.
- All accounts must be settled within 3 days after the auction. We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Credit Cards ONLY. Your credit card will be charged for your purchases, plus buyer’s premiums, and any taxes. A pre-auction authorization will be performed to establish available credit. NOTHING will be charged to your card until a purchase is made. Credit card chargeback’s will not be accepted.
- SHIPPING PROBLEMS, DELAYS AND THE LIKE ARE NOT GROUNDS FOR CHARGEBACKS. BY BIDDING YOU UNDERSTAND THAT OUR CONTRACT WITH YOU IS FOR PURCHASE ONLY. THE SHIPPING IS A SEPARATE TRANSACTION AND WILL BE TREATED AS SUCH.
- Although every effort has been made to accurately describe each item, Auctions and Services Unlimited makes no actual guarantee as to age, size, authenticity, or restoration.
- Bidders who bid from off site and are not present at the live auction or preview understand and acknowledge that they may not be able to inspect an item as well as if they examined it in person. It is the Bidder’s responsibility to determine condition, age, genuineness, value or any other determinative factor. Auctions and Services Unlimited shall endeavor to describe each item and any pertinent information about it. Auctions and Services Unlimited will not be responsible for errors in descriptions.
- NO REFUNDS OR RETURNS NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Unless stated on an individual lot, all items will be sold without minimums or reserves
The auctioneer is licensed and regulated by the Department of Licensing and Regulation. If you have an unresolved complaint, it should be directed to: Texas Department of Licensing and Regulation PO Box 12157. Austin Texas 78711, 512-463-6599
Thank you for coming and happy bidding
Tim Watkins TX #13861